Saturday, January 7, 2012

it's always time for tea

While I anticipate that some aspects of transitioning to life in London will be difficult, I already know that I will fully appreciate the British love of tea time.  66 percent of the British population drinks tea daily, adding up to 165 million cups.  While I have been a long time purveyor of tea, I am told that I have experienced nothing until I participate in British tea time.  Is it too early then to declare that I may have already discovered the most amazing tea on the planet?

I recently have become absolutely obsessed with Harney & Son's Cinnamon Spice tea.

It is truly the most flavorful, warming, and delightful sensation that I have ever experienced while drinking tea.  It is so fabulous that I am forced to write about it here.

Time for tea again.  Cheers!